Reporting player(s)

eggswithoutplate

Registered User
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
4
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Battlefield 3 ​
The name of the server
**24/7 Metro No Restriction TBGclan.com 1000 Tix ​
Date/time:
7/24/2013, 11:38am ​
Player(s) name
[CAS]DmitryDD, [CAS]Iesopes, [CAS]Rezigad, [CAS]fanfaiir ​
Offense committed
Multiple people on the server seemed to think they were autoaiming or possibly wallhacking ​
Evidence
We were continuously spawning and dying, no one could get a shot on them - they were at 100% percent health in the kill screen. A squadmate and I were at A and put out a spawn beacon far to the side in the street where it could not be seen and one of them came right to it and killed me just as I spawned. ​
Comments
- ​
 
All are banned on the Metro server and screen shots will be submitted to Pbbans. Thanks for the report!
 
Wow. Thanks. I'm glad I reported. I looked at their profiles and surprise - they are Russian...
 
Back
Top