Servers acting weird around 1:45AM

KSG12Thomas

so I finished a rather dull match on metro, left because everyone else did *literally* and then i noticed some of the servers were gone from the list as well as some were going online then offline repeatedly, any ideas as to if it was just work being done or something ?

Has this happened in the past

not that i can recall mainly because ive never been on this late/early

so I finished a rather dull match on metro, left because everyone else did *literally* and then i noticed some of the servers were gone from the list as well as some were going online then offline repeatedly, any ideas as to if it was just work being done or something ?
I have seen this happen also.

I thought everyone figuratively left.

So the answer is this:

We don't do a hard restart time anymore. During a certain time and when the server fully emptys is when the system will automatically restart the server. That is probably where you are seeing those weird issues.

@Irishian88J What about the random server restarts on the "BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK" server? It seems to happen every 10-14hrs, regardless of server population, and more often than not it kills the server :/

@Irishian88J What about the random server restarts on the "BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK" server? It seems to happen every 10-14hrs, regardless of server population, and more often than not it kills the server :/
That server being doing that for years. Its just that map rotation causing it. Nothing can be done.

Back