sk305

JETTATE

He plays on the World at War server and is a total asshat. Please look at the logs and see what kind of things he types to other players. No one likes him at all. The regulars here want to see him go bye bye. Thanks. A regular on the WAW server.

Your #1 Asshat

Hello, I agree, check out the logs, only cares about how "BAD" he is. At the very least warn him, but banning would be the best for all of us who play on your server....

I have his full username written down at home, I will post it here later. Yeah, the guy is a TOTAL asshat and doesn't do anything but cause problems and talk smack and call people all sorts of nasty shit. He must know that the in-game text chat has a filter /auto kicker for racist stuff, because he calls people "coons" instead of the obvious choices. That guy is a real douchetard.

I would be down for a ban-hammer for him if at all possible. He adds nothing positive to the games at all.

poop..i liked beating on him cause the more i did it the louder he got hehe ..especially if i found a nice spot to sit and wait things out, he would just keep coming back, then i would get the usual.."you camping bitch" "you suck it whore" etc. etc.
really like pissing them kinda people off..lol
oh well guess i'll wait for another one to come along, shouldn't be long as there are alot of them out there..

poop..i liked beating on him cause the more i did it the louder he got hehe ..especially if i found a nice spot to sit and wait things out, he would just keep coming back, then i would get the usual.."you camping bitch" "you suck it whore" etc. etc.
really like pissing them kinda people off..lol
oh well guess i'll wait for another one to come along, shouldn't be long as there are alot of them out there..

Suck it you camping little bitch...you have a friend request. :p

Just an FYI if your keeping an eye on him
he "SK305" is on again today playing under the name Smelly_Fart.

Back