Teleport?

DocYust

Does this one count as a teleport. He was doing it intentionally for most of that game and the previous game

When did you take this video?
October 18th around 11:00pm MST. LadyDeathTT and Sinyukov were in discord with me at the time and can attest to him being glitchy like that. I haven't seen him since and funny enough he doesn't show up on the Battlelog reports

October 18th around 11:00pm MST. LadyDeathTT and Sinyukov were in discord with me at the time and can attest to him being glitchy like that. I haven't seen him since and funny enough he doesn't show up on the Battlelog reports
Traced back his report from his profile. Don't think he's cheating or anything. This is only to verify what is and is not allowed as there's a lot of players skating on the edge like rickwin. While Rick may not technically be breaking rules, he's definitely pushing the boundaries by a ton with his bs jump mechanics he got banned for before

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1582593775534055232/1005442157690/

Last edited:
Emm for aclaration, is a slither (ok yep is literally vaulting and in the moment of changing weapons you flick the camera to one side to slide in that side), and the result is a glitched animation (the hitbox it goes like in the floor and reappear when you see him at 20 foots xD), its clearly a banned glitch if you see on the normative of tbg cause it consider "teleport" in the context of... you know.

Yes, this indeed is one of the banned movement glitches. Coined as a "Slither" as Rickwin pointed out.

Yes, this indeed is one of the banned movement glitches. Coined as a "Slither" as Rickwin pointed out.
Sounds good. Just trying to figure out what and who to record for this stuff because there's a ton of people doing shady stuff on that server quite often. There's one who has 187 ping on average that just charges his name to steal clan tags. I thought he was a guy from my clan I played with in Germany but he's not one of us and now he's got HIT tags but is definitely not HIT

Sounds good. Just trying to figure out what and who to record for this stuff because there's a ton of people doing shady stuff on that server quite often. There's one who has 187 ping on average that just charges his name to steal clan tags. I thought he was a guy from my clan I played with in Germany but he's not one of us and now he's got HIT tags but is definitely no

It wasn't made super clear to me on what to report and what is just a dick move by players pushing the line

Does this one count as a teleport. He was doing it intentionally for most of that game and the previous game

Looks like lag/packet loss to me, typical game play for me :) People always glitch around the map like that lol

Looks like lag/packet loss to me, typical game play for me :) People always glitch around the map like that lol
Nah. The noticeable thing is that he vaulted. Which caused it to happen. Which is why it is a movement glitch.

Back