TV missiles

XxLETHALxX

Ok this has really been bothering me lately and I haven't noticed it till the other day. After I shoot a TV, there is a slow reaction time between the mouse and the TV itself. For example, I would move the mouse to the left, and a split second later the TV would move to the left rather than instantly. Has it always been like this or is it just the laggy servers. Could the fact that I use a wireless mouse (Logitech G7) take any part in this?

I've been missing piss easy shots lately that I would have no problem hitting a few weeks ago.

EDIT: I'll try lowering my graphics a bit and see how much that makes a difference.

There is a .3 second delay roughly. It could be your internet being flaky at times.

I think the game was designed that way, Unfortunately EA adds realism to unimportant parts of the game. instead of prevent sentry guns from shooting through walls, they fuck w/ the tv missle.

there is a little bit of operational lag on the real ones too.

ive been getting this too lately. But i have been lagging badly as well because its been almost more than a month im on a 1 Mbit download connection lol

Back