Vouzou jump - aenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPLawrence

Gents

Is this allowed on your server.
There is a player where he absolutely abuses the sh*t out of it called aenia.(small case a)

I also suspect him of wall hack, but thats another day and i need to get the video evidence.

Just wanted to know.

thanks

No, not at all. If you see this player doing this please get proof of it and report them. Also which server have they been doing this on? We will be watching them closely.

No, not at all. If you see this player doing this please get proof of it and report them. Also which server have they been doing this on? We will be watching them closely.
Thanks - ill upload the video.

This guy is ripping the server up...

As i say I think he is using wall hacks and aim assist.

I just need to watch him more and get the right content....

The server is
  • Pearl Market
  • Server! [TBG] INFANTRY ONLY CONQUEST 60HZ | TBGCLAN.COM

Hi - here is the video.

30 secs in massive teleport glitch
2min 50 tries it fails
2min 55
3min in throws it down but fails to connect with wall and pull it off
3mins 3 secs
With this moment look at the mini map - no one is spotted but already he is aiming at the wall and following and starts firing immediately when he appears.
(this is why i think he is suspect wall hacking)
3mins 10 pulls it off agian
3mins 13 secs another massive jump

3mins 47 secs - look at this carefully....look at the aim assist/snap to target as he came around corner.
3mins 47 stops for a few seconds then the next movement suggests to me he has 'flicked' something on....

He looks around inside the room (looking for players imho), then as he exits teh garage his aim assist FIRST looks left which you can see a player just running out of shot
but his gun goes to aim, but when he runs out of shot then he flicks to the player on his right.

Runs back into garage and the player that ran out of shot before he knows is coming his way, he then looks behind him and to his left to see what is happening
and knows is being pushed on two sides now and bolts.

4min 18 - makes a cheeky little glance over his right shoulder through building....not big i know but it was an intentional move.

4mins 35 secs - hes getting more courageous.

Runs up to A flag and stops behind the lighting machine and has a look at where the player is and goes straight for him with a knife.

the whole of the 3min minute he pulls off about 15 teleport glitches.

you get the picture mate im sure....if you watch the whole video.

(you can goto 8mins 40secs from here as he didnt spawn for a bit but continues teleport glitching from 8 mins 50 secs.)

Note: he also bragged during the game that he KNOWS most of the admins from TBG...(obviously before i was spectating).

Im 100% sure he is wallhacking and 99% sure he has aim assist.

thanks and hope it helps

Last edited:
Looks like for sure he's sliding around at 3 minutes.

That's the sliding using the rails and med kits which is not allowed in the server so I have banned him for that alone.

I agree there was one part it looked like he snapped. Some parts didnt seem like he was walling or aimbotting so he could have been toggling.

I report this player on BF4DB. If they believe this player is cheating, they will issue a ban which means he cant join any BF4DB streaming servers.

And no, he doesnt know any of us.

That's the sliding using the rails and med kits which is not allowed in the server so I have banned him for that alone.

I agree there was one part it looked like he snapped. Some parts didnt seem like he was walling or aimbotting so he could have been toggling.

I report this player on BF4DB. If they believe this player is cheating, they will issue a ban which means he cant join any BF4DB streaming servers.

And no, he doesnt know any of us.
thanks Lads!

take care.

I received confirmation from my contact at Battlefield agency that it is indeed a snap and he should be banned from BA at least. We stream to them so that means any server streaming to BA will be automatically enforcing this ban

Great stuff!

OFC when confronted he denied everything just called me the usual ad hominems.

Always nice to know you are vindicated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back