Well hello, late to the party, I see

renata322

Countess of the undead
TBG recruiter
Donator
Been on this forum since 2015 and yet I have no idea how to use forums... never introduced myself.

I'm Renata and I've been playing on the op locker server for months, now.

I'm in Chicago, I love cars, techy things, not kids, and enjoy a good glass of wine....... while I play. I also have a spider that has been stalking me for some time and I'm considering burning the house down just to get him.

I'm not afraid when I see a spider... only when I can't see it anymore..
this one is hiding on the ceiling corner. He's disappeared every now and then to put up new webs and is actively taunting me.

Been on this forum since 2015 and yet I have no idea how to use forums... never introduced myself.

I'm in Chicago, I love cars, techy things, not kids, and enjoy a good glass of wine....... while I play. I also have a spider that has been stalking me for some time and I'm considering burning the house down just to get him.
A "glass" of wine? Tee hee!

Also, you just beat my record for time between joining the forum and joining the group.

Back