Why is this allowed

Sinyukov

I am seeing more and more bipod glitchers who specifically come in and get into glitching spots. For example, this guy, Palazam, I caught him glitching 2 specific spots a few time the past 3 days. There is no way to hit him. I am attaching a screenshot from my POV. He lasered me while I couldn't not see him, yet alone be able to kill him. Once I called him out, he left within 30 sec. That shows that he only comes to glitch. Can we do something about this.

Also, I might be the only one, but I feel that a drop in tick rate is actually for the worst. I am now more often killed around corners and high pingers are more often than not win gun battles against me due to my shots not registering on them. Not sure why the change, but in my opinion, its for the worse.

Attachments

• palazam bipod glitching.png
    palazam bipod glitching.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
well, you could get the name, go to our forums and report it, and they will get punished.

We always listen/read everyone's reports. No matter what.

As far as that glitching goes. We don't see it too often so we never really needed to make a hard rule against it. We do have the scrolling text that includes "No glitching" which generally covers that.

Feel free to file a report and we will look at it.

Back