why was i baned

killingseed

killingseed , this moring from sues canal 24/7. just got in the game , was standing on the titain deck waiting for gs ,when is was stolen from someone, then was baned. why?

You were banned by auto-admin for a misspelling of the word kicked, you forgot the c and it spelled a not so pleasant slur. I removed the ban as there was obviously no intent to swear, just be careful because auto-admin is not very bright and will ban even if the banned word is contained within another word.

[quote1232150636=CTFalcon]
Take the d off and google it, that's all I'll say.
[/quote1232150636]
lolz he had to ask

[blockquote]I didn't know that was a racial slur...[/blockquote]

Allright, did nobody study history here or what?! I realize it was from earlier generations, but that was still this century. I'll stop here before I go on a rant, but sheesh, I thought most people were familiar with this stuff. 074

I remember that word from American History X. If anybody has ever seen that one...

I've seen American History X, but don't remember the word. I probably didn't know it then either and just ignored it... I'm from Bulgaria so I'm excused - we have other words there :->

I went into the banlist and unbanned 2 people:

one wrote:
espicially when i get rammed

other wrote
We are getting our @sses kiked

[quote1232268402=HeatSurge]
I've seen American History X, but don't remember the word. I probably didn't know it then either and just ignored it... I'm from Bulgaria so I'm excused - we have other words there :->
[/quote1232268402]

Lol, heat I love that line :)

We're not all librarians sixer 075 i'm also canadian so i have an excuse...

We jews don't care to much about that word, like blacks don't much care for the "N" word. Mistakes happen, no big deal...

Back