AIR TRANPOST CARNAGE -|TBG|- LATE NIGHT CREW

roth140

frist off id like to thank death_scythe for picking up our cover right off the bat. he helped keep us clear and get started in the air
we had expert pilot soulzz, various gunners, boon dropping motion mines and running special ops commando moves with rdx later on.... and we tore it up.

good work!

airtrans01.png

airtrans02.png

airtrans03.png

airtrans04.png

airtrans05.png

airtrans06.png

Round 2

airtrans07.png

That was INSANE!!! Nice job guys :D

GUN titan server, 64 suez

complete destruction on total points. we outscored them over 2/1. huge death numbers for pac. saaw after saaw shots hitting us. we ran a pilot as support, 2 gunners with engi kits for back up repairs, 2 saaws with engi kits for immediate repairs, and seat 7 was engi with motion mines or recon with rdx for dropping off over tanks/apcs. we made a 72 kill streak and got rammed 5 times. our two cover gunships, fast and incog, almost hit another 50 kills for themselves (each).

round 2 flying pac wasnt as fun but we still pulled it off. EU tried to copy us a few times and they lost full transports of people at a time.

Damn, sad I missed out on that. Those numbers are sick, nice work

we are planning a flight of terror 2.0 soon, maybe tonight

Lets do it around 6:00 Pacific (my time) that way you guys will be home from work, etc.

I'm free anytime tonight, if you guys dont mind some rain on your parade...

Naw it's cool man. I'll help you get your mic setup to :)

Vent info is in your PM in about 30 seconds.

congrats on the ban lift at atu. anytime youre up for some rounds with us stop in anytime. you must, however, catch us on a gun boat night. that was the most fun id ever had. i wish i would have fraps'd the whole thing with a vent recording.

What... You didn't FRAPS that whole thing?? I wanted to see what 100+ kills in a round looked like. Roth, did you have you autoaim on again....

I've learned a few things today so we should die ALOT less :D

i turned on the $10 hacks, 056

when they had silo 5, they threw a spawn becon over the apc spawn point area... random pac players and a whole pac squad were spawning there. we took out about a dozen or so air trans and gunships on our own. it was a slaughter.

Back