Appealing my ban

Wolf-Birdman

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Wolf-Birdman

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** |TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICK | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2/18/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) BF4DB.com

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I am not sure why I got banned I have never been band from a server in my life. I was back behind some bases but hid my spawn becons back their to attack from the rear. I

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hacking/Cheating

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

if you were banned from BF4DB, you need to take it up with them; as we stream Fairfight-bf4db bans.

http://bf4db.com/players/2367909

these stats......and you tell me :
"What do you mean waisting your time? I really want to play with ya'll. I really am a marginal player at best and almost never score in the positive. This cheat score thing has to be wrong. My K/D is only 0.76. Seriously just cause this widget says my cheat score is high doesn't mean I have ever cheated. I swear I don't even know how to "cheat" my scores suck and i'm half drunk when I play anyway."

K/D might only be .76, but when you engage enemies, you hit them in the head......EVERY time.
2015-03-06 16_23_17-Wolf-Birdman _ BF4DB.com.png
..........................................................................^^^^^^..............But that is a widget so we look at these:

http://bf4stats.com/pc/Wolf-Birdman
BF4 stats (no "widget" involved)!

K/D does not determine cheat...weapon stats do.

Back