Appealing my ban

Honkifyourhorny

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Honkifyourhorny

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ***BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** No idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No clue

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Absolutley no idea.....

Any additional comments you would like to add? Your server seems to be one of the only with the oldschool BF3 maps and I have no idea why I was banned....I dont even remember playing there in the past as Ive been MIA from BF4 for almost a year....

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Thats fine haha. Im honestly very curious why Im banned I dont remember ever playing in your server in the past. Possibly could have been the sibling when I was living at home but Im sure you hear that regularly.... I myself dont cause trouble. None the less I hope this can be worked out and I can hop in your server when Im home today after work ^^

Be patient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

NOT CAUSING PROBLEMS, but.... damn guys..... lol Im dyin to play your server because there are no others that play those maps that are popular...... How about we lift this ban under conditions or something? Im bored XD

How about we lift this ban under conditions or something
we dont lift bans because you want it that way. and if you want an answer now. m answer is no. move on. as i only have one side of this story. your welcome to bump to remind us but your not going to come here and tell us how to handle our bans.

Last edited:
also see you have a ban on our rush server. will look at it tomorrow some systems are down.

Excuse me but whats with the mega attitude? I wasnt telling you how to do anything..... I was simply making a suggestion. Im not coming in to cause problems Im here to find out what I possibly could have been banned for seeing as I havent played in over a year almost. I dont even remember your server. The likelyhood that it was my younger sibling is quite high but of course that isnt going to mean anything because skuzzy buttholes find that to be the best excuse to give.

Im a 30 year old adult with 2 children of my own. If I dont accept attitude like that from my children I certainly dont expect to get it from a "professional" admin when I was clearly not being rude or invading anyones zone. My comment was merely a suggestion since nobody seems to know where this individual is that banned me for whatever his reason may be.

Excuse me but whats with the mega attitude? I wasnt telling you how to do anything..... I was simply making a suggestion. Im not coming in to cause problems Im here to find out what I possibly could have been banned for seeing as I havent played in over a year almost. I dont even remember your server. The likelyhood that it was my younger sibling is quite high but of course that isnt going to mean anything because skuzzy buttholes find that to be the best excuse to give.
That's quite the ironic statement, given the fact that you're giving us lip, and expecting things to be resolved quickly when you don't even remember what date you were banned.

I can tell you that if it was a racial slur, and if it was anyone, including yourself, it will not be lifted. Drop the attitude.

our other system is still down but while we are waiting for it to come up can you explain you comment in our rush server.

Mar 13, 2016 5:39:47 pm HonkIfYourHorny nager

I cannot explain anything as I dont recall ever being in your servers. Like I said Ive been mia from BF4 for over a year. And before that I shared my account with my siblings on occasion. But if I had to guess that looks like a skate around racism of which I am against. So Ill be giving my siblings shit next time I see them as they had promised to behave.

And I am not giving any lip whatsoever. I just dont appreciate being spoken to in the tone that was used. I did not warrant that as what I said before hand was merely a suggestion.

I have zero attitude and zero lip. Im just trying to work out our issue here in a polite manner.

I personally feel that you can be a good judge of character here and compare how I speak now to however the text was spoken in your server. I dont skate around racism and am personally against racism. I can guarantee that my account is no longer shared and this will never be an issue with me. If I have something to say I come out and say it, but it will never be racism.

first, the server where the slur work around was used its not going to be lifted.
after reviewing some info i am lifting the ban on the BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS server.

a second ban for racial slurs will end in a global ban from all tbg servers.

have a nice day.

Last edited:
ok so to clarify im good to go on the bf3 bf2 server and if any other nonesense arises its a global to all TBG servers?

Works for me I dont even play rush anyway I hate it, another reason it was probably my younger broski.... I was mostly wanting to play the bf3 bf2 anyway.

Thank you.

awesome sauce. thanks again guys. see you in game. except tonight...... tonight im drinking lol

Back