Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCIFI3Dzoo

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* El_Jefe_De-Boss

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.c

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 3/18/2016 6:49 PM ET

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur???

Any additional comments you would like to add? Somebody said Trump would get something doen removing Muslims. They did not get banned by the way. Of course this is in jest. I said "the Jews too" being ironic. This is considered racisn? Thx.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hey... I totally understand. I tell people.. on other servers that don't ban this... I don't want to hear that crap or I leave. I'm not a racist. And I've never said
anything racist. The "other" thing was awhile back.. almost a year ago so I forget the specifics... but if I remember right it's the same circumstances as this.
Something taken totally out of context by the filters. If a live person was there and read what was going on they would NOT think what I said was racist.
In either incident. It's your call of course but I think I really like playing on your servers and I would definitely just not even chat any more at all if all this
kinda trouble would start from something so simple. To me racism is something said in a "hateful" or "derogatory" manner. Was I said was out of sarcasm
to something insensitive said by something else. I didn't take what they said as racists about "Trump banning muslims from the USA" but surely a lot more
provocative than what I said and they didn't get banned. I made a sarcastic comment to what they said that was insensitive. It was irony saying.. and what
you going to ban Jews too. But if you guys are that picky then it's your call. I just don't understand the permanent ban. I'll leave for awhile and come back
and be more careful in the future if I have but this , neither one of these 2 incidents in fact, warrant a perm ban. I hope you reconsider. I'm a Gulf War
Vet that fought with half dozen different races, ethnicities, and 90% of my friends my whole life have been black americans. So either way sorry for
wasting your time if this can't be resolved and I'll just find other servers if I have too. Good luck with TBG.

Don't you guys think perm bans should be reserved for "REAL" racism? Using N word, hateful, angry, type stuff. Not my call but it does seem to be a little harsh. That's IF
anybody actually read the chat history on this. Either way... thx for letting me keep playing one of the other servers. I'll just avoid chat in the future all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back