Appealing my ban

DAVID4910

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* XX_HEELowEEN_XX

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- GUNMASTER RANDOM | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8 month aprox

Admin that banned you (If you remember) isuued bann

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I.don't know Sr.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I just want to play like you used to , maybe there was a mistake context , I do not have any bann in other seervidores , I ask you to please lift the ban , follow your rules , I love gun master and s

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

have you changed your name? Please post a link to your battlelog profile.

Thank you for your quick response , I regret this inconvenience , I'm from Ecuador and I'm sure q There was an error context , besides I can not make a racial comment because I am a meztiza person and do not judge anyone by their skin color , because I'm the mixture of various races , I feel this problem, I enjoyed her server with my wife, aya played with me taking turns life for life, encerio this is a mistake , if there is a repodrte the time q me bann I repeated I was a " SUPER NEGRO ", never were addressed me someone else qa me, thank you for your attention administrator Sr , leaving my link Facebook profile picture with my wife, my mail: david_dark_10@hotmail.com Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/david.m.valdez.52

pictures of your wife , though cute, isnt going to get your ban lifted.

you used a racial slur and the ban will never be lifted on that server.

It is unfair friend, because English is not my native language and I never had intention to discriminate against someone , however let in users who Hack and live the party , just as thanks for your attention Mr. Admin killingseed , nice to chat with you greetings .

Back