Appealing my ban

Shoe

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Sh0eless_Joe

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: Shoeless_Joe

Server name that you were banned on** # # # TBGCLAN.COM - BF3 & BF2 MAPS+OUTBREAK | STATS NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12:45:00 AM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. religious slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have logged countless hours without incident. Ignorance is no excuse, I used religious not racist intent.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Greetings!
A Head Admin will look into this.
Shoeless.png

I don't see this being lifted.

"you have sabot shells to protect your jew gold"

I can not deny I do talk a lot of smack. I did not realize a religious thing was against the rules. Ignorance is no excuse, so I throw myself on the mercy of the admin.
Thank you for hearing my case.

Thanks for all the great times. During my entire Battlefield career this will be my first ban of any kind. I have enjoyed reaching the rank of 54th place on your server and have enjoyed playing many great games with many friends, with this single rules violation. I will miss the squad play, great games and all the good times. I respect your decision. Thank you.

I humbly request that you revisit this appeal. There is no other server in the game that holds a candle to the BF3 & BF2 MAPS server.

I have served 30 days in the hole for my crime. Please consider letting me out.

See your post in the BF2/3 server thread for the response. I was a Marine and no, I don't have feelings.

Back