Appealing my ban

Twixxel Dragon

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* DragonofMemes

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF3 DLC TBG maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2am EST?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No reason at all, was just streaming getting stream sniped on that server and then banned with the reason "Linked Diapers".

Any additional comments you would like to add? It started by someone named Adamic from Helix, I went into a server I thought he was banned from, got UCAVed then banned myself. Explain please.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Greetings,

We have looked into your ban and we have concluded it was not any admin that banned you, nor was it our filters. Semme to be by an unknown issue. No admins were on at that time. I checked the logs around then and found nothing.

However, this is where it gets interesting!
This is not the first "Issue" that we have had with you. Upon looking further into the logs I noticed you decided to use some racial terms on our BF3 Server. You have been banned from that server.

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5136229

Dragonofmemes BF3.png

So here we are. I will give you a a "friendly" warning. I suggest you cease causing issues on our servers, because if we find another infraction you will be banned from all.

Have a nice day!

~Irish

Back