Application to Join True Born Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasaanna

Your age? 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Tasanna call me Anna

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) ranger with the big iron

Discord User Name Tasaanna

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlebit Remastered

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? frontline 24/7, rush 24/7, domination 24/7

Where are you located? central united states of america

What is your Occupation/School? am not at liberty to discuss as i signed an nda

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? No

What made you apply to us? battlebit servers yall run are some of the best

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? yes however speech impediments regularly occur as im autistic

Any additional comments you would like to add? honestly just trying to have fun i dont talk a lot in voice chats but i do text pretty well you can see the answer to the fluently understand english question and youll see why i dont SPEAK as much. my job really did make me sign and nda and i am not at liberty to discuss who i work for but i can tell you i deal with merch and that is it

Hello, thanks for your app.

I do think speaking on our discord here and there (at the very least) is essential because we do have to get to know you. This is how we vote for your membership when your trial period is over so I do believe there might be some challenges here proceeding with your app. I hope you understand.

Thanks again

Hello, thanks for your app.

I do think speaking on our discord here and there (at the very least) is essential because we do have to get to know you. This is how we vote for your membership when your trial period is over so I do believe there might be some challenges here proceeding with your app. I hope you understand.

Thanks again
So an impeeded speech declares me unfit bc i have some differences? Yeah thanks but id rather not be part of a clan that doesnt want to get to know someone just bc of how they speak seems a little bigoted and purist i dont speak well bc of the impeedment but i can i just dont like to but if yall wanna be bigoted and ableist please do so itll make people less interested to join bc of these views you seem to have.

So an impeeded speech declares me unfit bc i have some differences? Yeah thanks but id rather not be part of a clan that doesnt want to get to know someone just bc of how they speak seems a little bigoted and purist i dont speak well bc of the impeedment but i can i just dont like to but if yall wanna be bigoted and ableist please do so itll make people less interested to join bc of these views you seem to have.
Not once did Matt say that you were Unfit. He only mentioned that we do require some activity in voice channels. You aren't required to always be in them but in order for our members to get to know you, the best way to do that is through voice channels.

Not once did he say that we didn't want to get to know you because of your Speech Impediment. Just said that your trial may be a little more difficult because of it. Communication is key with us here ( ya know Battlefield comms etc. ) So voice channels make doing trials and getting to know people easier.

Everyone over the age of 21 is welcome to apply, We do not judge people on their race, gender, disabilities or anything. Everyone is equal here.

You put words in my mouth. I need to give you an intro and directly chat with you, before you’re placed on a trial period.

Members here on discord have to interact with you on voice at some point. This is how we vote for you. This is our process. Being on discord as a guest is one thing. Being an actual member requires you to communicate. My apologies if you don’t like our recruiting process.

If people don’t hear you and communicate with you then where are you getting your votes from?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back