Status
Not open for further replies.

IVapeCum

In Game Name Osmosis Jones

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198121283226

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12:00 PM 2/3/24

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said Niger was a country and listed its capital

Any additional comments you would like to add? No reason to ban for stating facts, especially in context

This is the chat log from the incident.

Your actions appear unwise, the person stating it did not refer to the country, but used a racial slur to insult a pilot.

1706995631098.png

Your explanation does not match the context. Do you have another that would?

I didn't see the above conversation. Battlebit's chat scrolls quickly and I just saw the word you are censoring for a second. I thought he spelled it as I did. That's all I can say

From your other chat history, I can see that you are rarely at a loss for words.

If you'd say a few more things, we could look at lifting the ban.

I don't know what you want. I don't know what you chat history are referring to, but it wasn't bad enough to ban me then.

I'll be more direct.

What was your motivation behind pointing out the capital of the aforementioned Central-African country?

Because I thought he spelled the word as I did: N-I-G-E-R. For all I know, he did. I just can't see it because you censored it.

It appears that your intentions are dishonest and in addition to attempting to bait people in-game, you're trying to bait the handler of your own ban appeal as well.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back