Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqwerty

In Game Name sqw3rty

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned June 28, 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Ceiling glitch metro

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was in the ceiling, no contesting that. I would just like to apologize and hopefully get my ban revoked. I play on this server regularly, and in all my 2000+ hours in battlefield (check sqw3rtyy on battlefield to see my xbox account) I've never used the ceiling glitch until yesterday; I had to look up on my phone how to do it. I got tilted at the frag spam at b and wanted to know if you could kill people camping certain spots from up there (you can't). I don't know if you have access to the chat logs or whatever, but if you look at them you'll see I actually killed myself shortly after getting up there and went back to the game normally.

Anyway, I do apologize. I hate when people go up there too - as I said I've never done it before in over two thousand hours and I certainly won't do it again. I hope you'll consider revoking my ban. Thanks.

Nah man, it's true. I know about that footage, that's why I'm not contesting that I was in the ceiling! It was not my proudest moment. If I was lying though, I would not have gone through all the trouble to make this account and appeal my ban. That really was the first time I've ever been up there, I've never even spawned on squadmates up there before! Look at my battle reports from all the previous games. I consistently get good scores playing on the ground, in the chat I was trying to get my team to fall off of b so the enemy team would over extend and we could have a chance of getting the flag. Compare my stats to my xbox stats (account sqw3rtyy). My numbers are pretty much the same. I'm a long time battlefield 3 lover and I did a bad thing :(

If you do unban me, it is nice to know that this server is actually moderated. There are lots of actual cheaters I never bothered to report because I figured it would be pointless.

This will be reviewed. Please wait.

Post back here Monday the 5th and we'll see about having it lifted. Future issues with the rules, glitching, etc will result in a perm ban from our servers.
Sound fair?

Lifted. Future issues on our servers will result in server wide bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back