Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiPoznanski

In Game Name ShinobiPoznanski

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned About one to two months ago.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for No clue really. I don't hack or cheat. My PC stats don't look good enough.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Like the map selection on that server.

Regards.

Nov 16, 2021 3:50:35 pm​
is jewewly dc still whining
# # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM​

The Blue Highlighted text "Tripped" Our racial slur filter.

A Head/senior admin will review when available.

Really? What I do remember what that a guy whose gamer tag included Jewely in the name was moning in the chat continually, so I wrote that he - including his full gamer tag - was moaning in the chat again. But I literally wrote that he was moaning again and no actual overt insults of any kinds, not quoted his game nick and mentioned that he was moaning.

Regards.

Really? What I do remember what that a guy whose gamer tag included Jewely in the name was moning in the chat continually, so I wrote that he - including his full gamer tag - was moaning in the chat again. But I literally wrote that he was moaning again and no actual overt insults of any kinds, not quoted his game nick and mentioned that he was moaning.

Regards.
It's not the fact that you said anything wrong. You spelt the word Jewelry incorrectly and the filter took it as if you were calling someone a racial slur.

Its an honest mistake. I suggest in the future you check your spelling. This can happen with a lot of words. Especially if you were to spell a word ending in ING wrong.

Like i said, A head/senior admin will review this when they are available.

It's not the fact that you said anything wrong. You spelt the word Jewelry incorrectly and the filter took it as if you were calling someone a racial slur.

Its an honest mistake. I suggest in the future you check your spelling. This can happen with a lot of words. Especially if you were to spell a word ending in ING wrong.

Like i said, A head/senior admin will review this when they are available.
Ah, yes, that's what was part of his pseudonym, so the algorithm must have thought that I was making bad puns. I literally posted his entire pseudonym in the chat with my complaint about his complaining about being on the losing team at the time. Good point. Might as well avoid potential misunderstandings.

Regards.

Ps. Found his nick :

Jewely-Dc​

Thus, potential for misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back