Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

willianoliver87

In Game Name pernalongo

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/03/2022 16:30PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do not know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for because I asked a question: "is the business good there?
which means: business is good, because the opposing player was killing with 1 hit.
is that a question,
IT IS NOT RACISM, I was unfairly banned, please correct it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? ''business is good there''
It's not a racial slur.
I was unfairly banned.

I have always cherished a fair and fair game.

Sorry, but the racial word filter is designed to look up English words/slang to ban for obvious racial slurs....it's not perfect. I have confirmed the context and lifted the ban - please let us know if it continues to give you trouble joining

Desculpe, mas o filtro de palavras raciais é projetado para procurar palavras/gírias em inglês para banir insultos raciais óbvios.... não é perfeito. Confirmei o contexto e revoguei a proibição - informe-nos se continuar a causar problemas para entrar

Sorry, but the racial word filter is designed to look up English words/slang to ban for obvious racial slurs....it's not perfect. I have confirmed the context and lifted the ban - please let us know if it continues to give you trouble joining

Desculpe, mas o filtro de palavras raciais é projetado para procurar palavras/gírias em inglês para banir insultos raciais óbvios.... não é perfeito. Confirmei o contexto e revoguei a proibição - informe-nos se continuar a causar problemas para entrar
thank you very much for the feedback, long live BF3, a big hug, I will avoid writing anything in the chat.

Back