Not open for further replies.

AbuDankMeme

In Game Name AbuDankMeme

Steam ID (If Applicable) AbuDankMeme

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Autumn, Winter 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) none the auto admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for for saying "n fgt kke"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Why i cant get a second chance i will never do that again and im myself not even white c'mon this is ridiculous every human deserve a second chance in europe the servers die i didnt even knew you before didnt knew it :(

And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Not only does it say this on the ban appeal form. The rules are written into the server description on battlelog, It is posted on screen when you load in, And filtered into chat every so often.

Our BF3 Metro server is still open to you at this time.

Appeal Denied.

Not only does it say this on the ban appeal form. It is shown on the rules of the server in battlelog, Posted on screen when you load in, And filtered into chat every so often.

Appeal Denied.
i didnt read them before i cant see Metro anymore then it doesnt make any sense to play on your servers i only knew you can get banned but not forever but didnt knew that TBG is so harsh.

i just skimmed it and didn't realize that that's why you get kicked out forever but i only knew you can kicked that was in my mind saw it when it was too late then i realized what i did just for those stupid words :(:(:(

Not only does it say this on the ban appeal form. The rules are written into the server description on battlelog, It is posted on screen when you load in, And filtered into chat every so often.

Appeal Denied.
i just skimmed it and didn't realize that that's why you get kicked out forever but i only knew you can kicked that was in my mind saw it when it was too late then i realized what i did just for those stupid words :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back