If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don't know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello,
Thanks for looking into this matter.
I believe this is a mistake.
I get this error msg:
"Stated reason: [LOCKED] Crash attempt"
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
This was not a mistake. Can you explain your previous username of ...

f14616859247ec8c ?​

I need you to explain why you called yourself

f14616859247ec8c​

or the ban stands.

I need you to explain why you called yourself

f14616859247ec8c​

or the ban stands.
Last time I used Origen or battlelog was 3-4 years ago.
Then about a month ago I wanted to play BF3 again but origin wouldn't accept my old password so I had to do a password reset when I did my user name was changed to this thing and I cannot change it. I have been able to join other servers with no problem.
Thanks

Last time I used Origen or battlelog was 3-4 years ago.
Then about a month ago I wanted to play BF3 again but origin wouldn't accept my old password so I had to do a password reset when I did my user name was changed to this thing and I cannot change it. I have been able to join other servers with no problem.
Thanks

A ban lift won't help you if you are unable to change your name - that type of name prefix will always trip our filter, as it is a known server crash name prefix. I'm not going to dive into the details of the how/why, just that we have had to employ counter measures to combat an exploit that utilizes that type of name string to crash servers.

A ban lift won't help you if you are unable to change your name - that type of name prefix will always trip our filter, as it is a known server crash name prefix. I'm not going to dive into the details of the how/why, just that we have had to employ counter measures to combat an exploit that utilizes that type of name string to crash servers.
OK, thanks for the explanation, I was able to change my user name, to original "CholMang"

Confirmed and lifted. Do not use another other name but that one. Thanks
Hi, thanks for reply however, I tried to login but it still says I am banned with the same msg "[LOCKED] Crash attempt"
both my origin and battle log user name now is "CholMang"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back