Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb83AU

In Game Name Mrb83AU

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Many years ago 5+

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Didn't realise I had gotten banned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for No idea, many years ago

Any additional comments you would like to add? I haven't played BF3 for about 7 years so I was surprised to see I was banned from your BF3 servers. I have no idea why this is, don't remember what happened. I'm in Australia and there are no active servers here, so it would be great if I could play on your servers again which have numbers and a low enough ping to still be playable. Thanks and apologies if I did infact do something banworthy a long time ago.

Mrb83AU is not a valid player name.

Please post a link to your battlelog so we can locate your player name first.

Current Username is :

dcd9ec887290a8e5

Yes, that’s me. Sorry I haven’t played since the origin app my ea id had changed to that weird string. Changed it back to Mrb83AU now

Yes, that’s me. Sorry I haven’t played since the origin app my ea id had changed to that weird string. Changed it back to Mrb83AU now
Ban should be removed now. Please try again.

I just tried and I'm still getting the ban error on the BF3 Metro conquest server:

Attachments

• ban screenshot.png
    ban screenshot.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
It still may boot if you have not changed your username. There was a known issue that usernames like that could crash a server. Please change your name and retry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back