Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Rev_Hitman

In Game Name Rev_Hitman

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Dunno was never told

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Probably Killa since he doesn't llike me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Because I have been a bf3 comp player for about 8 years now (Was on Xbox) and I came to PC and even though I have been playing on TBG for about 3 years now I got banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? KILLA doesn't like me because I outskill him by a lot so his ban will always be biased, I already know he was the reason i was banned because I am better then him, But if he was in the comp community (Which barely remains) he will know that I am a well known player but he would never put his attention to that and automatically assume I am cheating which he has said in the game chat, If I was banned for something else I would like to see what was ban worthy.

This has nothing to do with Killa actually. The server auto banned you for being a security risk to the server (i.e exploiting and attempting to glitch the server stability)

This has nothing to do with Killa actually. The server auto banned you for being a security risk to the server (i.e exploiting and attempting to glitch the server stability)
That's just a lie but ok, I wasnt on the game to even attempt any exploiting or stability, I have never attempted to do any of that because I dont need to do any of that, If the ban was over something that the auto admin did when i wasnt playing the game, Why am i still banned?

How can it be a lie when it doesn't involve a human being, it's a script detecting it and banning your EA GUID?

Because I have not been on the game for it to detect a script, I was off the game for a month and i got banned during that time frame with no ban reason, If it was automation shouldn't there be a reason to why i was banned? And even so if the server did it inaccurately which it did because I wasn't playing during that time, Why am i still banned?

Back