Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

NekoFuta

In Game Name NekoFuta

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 23:36 PST May 7th, 2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Agent-Fennec

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Error
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Glitching (Agent-Fennec)

Any additional comments you would like to add? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVq11VQd6rY

I got banned while mortaring, but I'm guessing it's coz I like to find secret spots.. Maybe the admin didn't know how to get there?

I wish someone would have talked to me instead of banning!

I have shared a video that I was able to capture of my game/desktop at the time of the ban for this investigation. I was alt tabbing to discord and I am not censoring anything so as to leave it unedited, so please respect my privacy in regards to any distribution/sharing of this video.

There is also additional context, if there was any issue with me mentioning another server "JAH Metro", this was only because https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Il-Fearless/ wanted to 1v1 someone there apparently, but someone missed the message and was asking where he went.. I didn't mean to advertise any server, and I won't mention any servers again...

I would like to play on the best and most active server I have the best ping to again.. I've been having fun and trying to make friends and this ban seems out of nowhere, and I hope it can be resolved.

Thanks.

since the ban my winrate has fallen under 60% :(

Its not that we don't know how to do it. Its the fact that it is glitching out of bounds. You even said in chat you've been "doing it for a decade". We do not allow glitching out of bounds on our servers. Or glitching in any matter, You are not intended to be there by design of the game, therefore it is not allowed. Doesn't matter if its "In BF4 also"

You were reported by 2 different players and subsequently banned for it. Permanently.

However, We are willing to lift this IF you promise to NEVER do this again on our servers.

While I do sincerely enjoy exploring the limits of the maps and trying to master their mechanics, I will agree to make an exception and not glitch on TBG servers. I'm not in any position to ask for any policy change, and I'm not as that's probably not what people would want anyway... but I would like you to at least know I play out of love for the game and also partly out of nostalgia for when people would teach each other tricks and secret spots on consoles when BF3 was young, and it seemed like a more fair and free environment to play in without any concept of admin enforced limits of where you could go or what guns you could use etc.. I've been pretending its 2012 or something and there aren't rules... but I'm ready to start following them here, and I appreciate the second chance!

Thank you for accepting our terms, I've lifted this - let us know if it continues to give you trouble joining.

Back