Status
Not open for further replies.

NoHitReg

In Game Name NoHitReg

Steam ID (If Applicable) Steam ID N/A

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05/25/2023 11:30

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I wasn't aware of any admin in the server.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for No idea whatsoever why I might have been banned. First time I ever got a ban. I wasn't cheating, wasn't being toxic in the chat (in fact I wrote nothing at all during the match), I wasn't breaking any rules that I knew of either. I was in a private squad with a friend and we were on a heli trying to cap a flag on Damavand Peak. My ping also wasn't insanely high or anything (in Battlefield 4 it's common for people to be kicked for their ping... though still not straight up banned of course). I think my KDR was 2/8 or so, so it's not like some admin would have found me suspicious since I barely even got any kills. My game closed so I thought I had disconnected, then I just went and joined a different server, later when I tried to go back to the TBG server it simply said I'm banned and won't change that anymore. The only possible reason I can even imagine why I got banned is capping flags on the back on the enemies' side with a heli being prohibited, but if that's the case we definitely had no idea and it certainly wasn't ruining the match, my friend also did not get a ban which is even weirder. This is completely random and a total surprise to me.

Any additional comments you would like to add? No, that's all.

"tem uns 5 caras em cima do negoco ali "

The highlighted lettering resulted in the filter being tripped.

This has been lifted. Please let us know if you have troubles joining. Also i'd be careful with that specific wording / lettering in the future.

Oh, that message was in the private squad chat. Me and my friend are Brazilian, that's Portuguese and it means "there's about five guys on top of that thing". "nego" in PT-BR is used a slang for young men in some regions, kind of a word for any random ordinary dude akin to "bloke" I believe, it's not offensive in any way. So even if I had said that word alone, it still wouldn't justify a ban at all. It's not a slur, unless it's a slur in some other language I'm not aware of, so you should probably remove it from your filters. Just some advice. Thank you for lifting the ban.

Last edited:
Oh, that message was in the private squad chat. Me and my friend are Brazilian, that's Portuguese and it means "there's about five guys on top of that thing". "nego" in PT-BR is used a slang for young men in some regions, kind of a word for any random ordinary dude akin to "bloke" I believe, it's not offensive in any way. So even if I had said that word alone, it still wouldn't justify a ban at all. It's not a slur, unless it's a slur in some other language I'm not aware of, so you should probably remove it from your filters. Just some advice. Thank you for lifting the ban.
We have had problems in the past with other players using it as a slur referring to "black"

its also Brazilian slang for the N word. which is not allowed.

Please let us know if you have troubles joining.
Hey SRQea, it says I'm banned on the server once again. Your ban lift actually worked, I played a few matches the other day but it's suddenly back to what it was. Now if somehow I've said yet another word whose part of it triggered the filters again that would be really funny, I'm definitely not doing anything intentionally, and I pretty much only talk to my friend on the private squad chat lol. Could you please look into it once again? I'll be extra careful from now on, maybe not ever say anything on the chat in this server anymore o_O

It seemed to be stuck in procon. Old unupdated tools, Things get stuck sometimes. You should be good to go now.

I see, tried to join the server and it worked now. I'll be sure to be careful on the chat anyway. Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back