Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakkysteiner

In Game Name JakkSteiner

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned May 31, 1:00 AM aprox.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know, sorry

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I think that I was so annoying on the chat that people got tired, I didnt say any of the filtered words actually. I got kicked/banned right after I typed randomly all on caps, I readed it just in case after I got kicked but there wasnt' any actual words, it was all nonsense random letters. I think an admin got tired and I understand. So basically: chat toxicity

Any additional comments you would like to add? I admit I acted like a complete idiot and I regret it now :/
On my defense I will just say that besides my stupid chatting I'm a relatively decent player, I always help my team mates and revive A TON, and always help with health and reviving. Never did any of those weird glitches or whatever, or cheated or griefing, etc
Of course that I want to keep playing, so if I'm lucky and my ban is lifted there's no way im gonna keep acting like a complete clown, actually just gonna hide the chat and enjoy the game!
I apologize and I dont want to cause any trouble, I just want to enjoy the game, I'm sorry guys.

Last edited:
Here's the deal. You got banned by our auto filter. Not an actual admin. So a typo from your keyboard mashing is what got you banned. Normally I'd lift these. HOWEVER....this ban will remain for 1 week.

You are fucking toxic. There is absolutely no need for all caps chat spam. NO NEED FOR IT. I lost IQ points by reading your disgusting chat. The bile you spew is utter nonsense. You constantly abuse our surrender command, say that our server is shit and full of cheats and you have the balls to come here and asked to be unbanned?

You've got some fucking nerve.

Ride out your ban for 1 week. Consider this your one and ONLY warning. Drop your attitude, drop your chat spam, cease abusing the surrender command or you will be permanently removed from our servers.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back