Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

DdntAsk

In Game Name Effloresce

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned idk it was years ago i havent played bf3 in a while

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no clue, was years ago when i was banned cant remember

Any additional comments you would like to add? wanna play the game

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Effloresce' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Effloresce' ... Prior Kick/Ban
This was from the tbg all maps conquest server

nah i never played under that name on bf3, only 4 and it only lasted like 1 day

? i never played under that name on bf3 tbg so how does that warrant a ban? theres nothing other then a name i had 2 years ago for 1 day and thats all you have.

? i never played under that name on bf3 tbg so how does that warrant a ban? theres nothing other then a name i had 2 years ago for 1 day and thats all you have.

It was applied to all TBG servers including BF3, as it was in violation of our server rules - the name itself was/is quite racist in nature and is in direct violation of our server rules, hence the ban

is there any way around the ban? like paying for vip? the name was never used in game because i knew it was gonna get me banned and i swapped it almost instantly. I just made an appeal asking for an unban from years ago but now im banned from every server.

is there any way around the ban? like paying for vip? the name was never used in game because i knew it was gonna get me banned and i swapped it almost instantly. I just made an appeal asking for an unban from years ago but now im banned from every server.

We stream to anti cheating services, so if you are banned like that, there is nothing we can do here. Sorry.

Back