Not open for further replies.

SafariJeff

In Game Name SaffariJeff

Steam ID (If Applicable) Only in Origin, BF4

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9/13/2021 Estimate*

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Alterdacer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Team Griefing.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Banned on TBG Rush server. Alterdacer and I have had a few altercations through matches and our standing over each other hasn't been very respectful to one another. It has escalated to a personal level. I now understand what is considered team griefing and it won't be done again. I will just overall ignore Alterdacer. And just stay away from the guy.

So you hit the nail on the for why you were banned.

In the future I would recommend just steering clear of other players if they are causing you problems. Also, intentionally interfering with a teammates gameplay is considered griefing.

If you agree to cease these behaviors moving forward I will if this ban.

In the future I would recommend just steering clear of other players if they are causing you problems. Also, intentionally interfering with a teammates gameplay is considered griefing.

For sure Tru. I'll just be saying away from that negative behavior. Team griefing and negative chat between other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back