Not open for further replies.

FemboyElf

In Game Name FemboyElf

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | GUN GAME - RANDOM PRESETS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3:42 German time zone at 29.10.21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) safarijeff

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for
- Killing the admin few times, then he swtiched spectatoring.
- Homophobic/conservativ corner targeting me because Im way to gay for them

Ban reason

Any additional comments you would like to add?
I play with 16000dpi and 120hor. I played my whole childhole bf4 on the console.
I have sawn this video many times even in slow motion and I dont see any aimbot.
This video is a big joke and proves nothing.

I have alot knowledge about bullet drop and bullet velocity.
JNG has one of lowest bullet drop and most high bullet velocity at start, so until 250-300m you need to aim higher.
The A-91 with silencer has one of the lowest recoil in my opinion and I always use this gun for near fights.

I killed the creator of this video few times then he switched spectatoring me whole time, trying to find any hints or reasons to ban me.
This TBG clan has intern homophobic and conservativ issues and I got a target from them.
Thats not fair.

Im just here to make that clear, and I will prop not play with you guys anymore. I were already mad this day, then I got banned and I felt sick. Then I got reported on BF4DB and now I just feel backstabbed by TBG.

Kind regards
femboyelf

Last edited:
Greetings FemboyElf,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Unfortunately we will not be lifting your ban on our servers and here is why.

The video that was provided to us does show that you have some sort of aimbot hack. Your description of how you were able to obtain those kills does not add up to the actions we saw. We also checked internally for your stats and found that something is not right.

Furthermore we looked into your other aliases and found you have a Counterstrike Call of Duty 4 ban for cheating. We also know that you admitted in our Voice chat that you have cheated on at least 2 other games. Phasmophobia comes to mind first.

It was for these reasons and these reasons alone that we decided to remove you from our servers and Discord. Our house our rules. This is NOT because you think we are adverse to different lifestyles.

On that note:

It's very sad and quite frankly wrong that you decided to play the "Homophobic/conservativ corner targeting me because Im way to gay for them" card. It's folks like you who make it even more difficult for people with alternate lifestyles.

To be VERY clear. None of us had a problem with you being gay or trans. Yes there were a few people who were uncomfortable with how you presented yourself to us. And to that we did handle those issues in a mature fashion. We privately spoke to you about it, then we spoke to our membership and recruits about it. That's how things should be handled. We worked it out maturely.

We have MANY people In TBG from all different walks of life. From different t parts of the globe to military members to the average Joe and many of our members do lead an alternative lifestyle.

You should quite frankly be ashamed of yourself for pulling that card. It was unnecessary.

We wish you nothing but the best from here on out.

Have a good day,

~Irish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back