Status
Not open for further replies.

CptDangItBinh

In Game Name CptDangitBinh

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2:30 10/30/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I got killed by Whoisnugget or something like that, I typed in "fcking nugget" but instead of T I wrote R.... Literally just a typo.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yall need to chill out with that ban I literally just typo'ed if you don't believe me search my kill death history lol....

"Yall need to chill out with that ban" You probably got banned by an automated process designed over a decade ago. It doesn't understand chill. A ban manager will look at this and deal with it shortly.

You were banned on rush, not locker.
Oct 30, 2021 4:29:33 pm fcking nugger ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | RUSH MAPS + DLC | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

I suggest taking a second to read your text before pressing enter.

Didn't see the rush option for some reason. Yes, I understand, as I mentioned before it was a complete typo. I am extremely sorry for that mistake, I hope you will understand a "T" is pretty close to "R"... I meant to say NUGGET! :< Here's some proof. pls lmk what should I do in this case rn.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 4
Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt - I lifted this, but be careful - any repeats like this might be construed as intentional, so take your time to watch your typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back