Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

TinaplaysBF

In Game Name STOPLYlNG

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Yesterday

Admin that banned you (If you remember) it was an auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Well i was straight up being salty and went way too far with what i said and basically said "kys"

Any additional comments you would like to add? and tbh at first it was like funny cuz i was just salty but then the ban came and i was like... oh... there goes my only server i have a good connection and my friends play in, i understand and i am aware of the server rules and i should've just quit playing around and not went that way but i honestly owned up to the mistake and that's kinda why im here appealing since i actually liked the server, it's a shame due to my stupidity i got banned. If theres anything that can be done, even if its a temporary ban i'd respect it. thank you for your time in advance! - Tina/tuna

I'm not finding your name on the banlist. What message do you get when you join the server?

I'm not finding your name on the banlist. What message do you get when you join the server?
that's like odd, i just joined the server and im not banned? maybe it was just a kicked, it did say "You have been banned from this server"

Back