Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

xkal

In Game Name xkal1234

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05/14/22

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for On battlelog, the stated reason is "banned by admin" so I have no idea.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am a long time veteran of TBG servers and have been playing on them for over 3 years.

Ahh, I see the ban now. You are wearing TBGr tags. You are not a recruit yet. You will need to remove them before we can lift the ban and you able to apply.

Sorry, I removed the tags. I was planning on applying but forgot to do so. Thank you for your help.

I have known him for years. He put in an application.. I think he has English language barrier. JS

I'll just go ahead a throw a link to your battlelog profile, showing that you've removed the tags - I've also lifted this.......please let us know if it gives you any trouble joining......

I'll just go ahead a throw a link to your battlelog profile, showing that you've removed the tags - I've also lifted this.......please let us know if it gives you any trouble joining......

Hello, I am now able to reconnect to the TBG Locker server, however I found that I was banned from the BF3 Metro server and possibly other TBG servers for the same "Banned by Admin" reason. Is there anyway you could help me this? Thanks.

Please try the BF3 Metro now - also let me know which others are giving you grief

Back