Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TED_BEARR

In Game Name TED_BEARR

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Chat filter banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I used to chat often n-word and got banned. Reason is racism/toxic

Any additional comments you would like to add? HI. i'm sorry i'm not a racist. I juse wanted to troll. I will not trolling your servery any more. Unban me please. I've been banned for a long time.

Well. This is out of our hands at this point. You have a global ban with Battlefield Agency.

1659795737344.png

There is hope however!

You will first need to file a report with BA on their Discord. Just start a post in the link below to get started. They will guide you through the rest of the process.
This is part of their "Toxic players Redemption Initiation Program" or TRIP. Just put your username and TRIP in the title and mention the program in the body of the message. Just let them know what you did and that you should be eligible for this program.

Well. This is out of our hands at this point. You have a global ban with Battlefield Agency.

View attachment 19176

There is hope however!

You will first need to file a report with BA on their Discord. Just start a post in the link below to get started. They will guide you through the rest of the process.
This is part of their "Toxic players Redemption Initiation Program" or TRIP. Just put your username and TRIP in the title and mention the program in the body of the message. Just let them know what you did and that you should be eligible for this program.
Thank you so much. The admin from the Russian server sent screenshots to the battlefield agents to get me banned. He doesn't love me because I was an admin on a Russian server and had a fight with him.

View attachment 19176

There is hope however!

I did it. They unbanned me. But i have ban message on (! ! [TBG] | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com) server. "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'vv__TED_BEAR__vv' ... Prior Kick/Ban"

You should be able to join now since your ban is lifted with them.

I will let you know that if you continue chatting like you have been on our servers I will perma ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back