Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggrenoxx

In Game Name Aggrenoxx

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for unknown ban / no reason provided to me

Any additional comments you would like to add? Haven't played the server in a while and I come back to a random ban? searched for ban report and there's nothing against my name and no reason provided to me...

Screenshot_1916.png

Trolling other users into getting banned by the filter is not appreciated here.

A Head Admin will review when available.

View attachment 19192

Trolling other users into getting banned by the filter is not appreciated here.

A Head Admin will review when available.
I remember this and I wasn't trolling anyone into saying anything, if anything I was warning them. We were discussing the chat filter then someone said a trigger word, I can't control what others say and I clearly wasn't "trolling" anyone.. There's more to this chat with the other players and what they said independent of me.. Someone clearly made a mistake or misunderstood what was going on here. There was no ill-intent during this chat, probably the most misunderstood thing I've been banned for, especially on my favorite server. I was just trying to help out some other players but I guess I'll just let them figure things out on their own next time..someBS.PNG

Last edited:
Here is the deal.

Kinda disappointed in you. You have been a long time player here with over 400 connects to our servers. You know our rules very well. You know not to mention any of that junk and yet here you are.

And for reference, the filter is just that a simple filter. It is a plugin designed to detect certain words and variations of said words. That's it and it has served us very well.

I will lift this under the condition that you watch what you say from now on and don't try to be smart and bypass the filter or "warn" others.

Ball is in your court.

Here is the deal.

Kinda disappointed in you. You have been a long time player here with over 400 connects to our servers. You know our rules very well. You know not to mention any of that junk and yet here you are.

And for reference, the filter is just that a simple filter. It is a plugin designed to detect certain words and variations of said words. That's it and it has served us very well.

I will lift this under the condition that you watch what you say from now on and don't try to be smart and bypass the filter or "warn" others.

Ball is in your court.
Thank you Irish, sorry to disappoint and I'll be on my best behavior.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT0xeGSim7Mdkc2Wru" width="330" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Your ban has been lifted. Note that PMing admins and threatening to pull donations isn't going to get you anywhere. We are all volunteers and things get missed, go touch grass and take a breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back