Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScumbagFrost

In Game Name ScumlordFrost

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned August 31st

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Maybe Irish?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It says permanent punkbuster ban for prior kick/ban but I can join other servers. Only valid reason I could think of is 'base raping' the ucav brigade on sunken dragon

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not a base raper. I may be named scumlord but its just for the memes. I only specifically killed the people ucaving and they know what they're doing. War_Wraith, Alteredacer, some guy named xx_genesis_xx or something and a few other dudes. All of them sitting in CN uncap shooting ucavs all round.

War_Wraith wants to spawn in with his ucav out not shooting it just to try and bait a ban intentionally. I never shot at anyone else except for the supports and people shooting in base. I'd even let the z11 take off and start shooting at me before firing back.

I'm pretty against base raping and usually dick around or leave the server if it turns into an all cap. But this wasn't an all cap. It's people shooting ucavs out of base that i'm against and it's the only people I killed.

Yesterday on flood I was getting towed in the little bird by a lav camping at US uncap before i could even take off. That's shit that should deserve a ban but alteredacer said I have no right to complain about it when I killed them ucaving from base cause obviously its the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back