Not open for further replies.

BerkayTezell

In Game Name BerkayTezell

Steam ID (If Applicable) on origin

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 23.09.2022

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I am not in the game

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for My little brother... He is always cheating and quite rude. I am terribly sorry for him. I tried join couple of minutes ago and always kicked from admin. Can you help me please ? (And i can't never join all TBG servers.)

Any additional comments you would like to add? If you unbanned my name, i promise you will this never happen again.

It looks like you have only tried twice to connect to our servers. If this is a new account, try to manually update Punkbuster. If this is a new account, you may have a global ban on your other account.

I currently cannot find a ban for this account.

Join via battlelog to get a better kick message and if you use VPN just turn it off.

I can confirm you are attempting to use a VPN to connect to our servers. Disable it an you should have no issues connecting to our servers.

I can confirm you are attempting to use a VPN to connect to our servers. Disable it an you should have no issues connecting to our servers.
I am playing on Nvidia GeForce Now and i didn't use VPN on games. GeForce Now app have 2 type of server. Could the problem be because of the geforce servers?

Attachments

• IMG_6850.JPG
    IMG_6850.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Id say its ping or vpn, most likely vpn

Attachments

• Spaceballs1.gif
    Spaceballs1.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
You are playing through another service which looks like a VPN. There will be no way to connect to our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back