Status
Not open for further replies.

Rechkalov72

In Game Name Rechkalov72

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sep 29, 2022 6:27:18 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Saint irish

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for trolling avoiding chat filter

Any additional comments you would like to add? First of all i only asked if i could use the n word. It could be any word. i mean don't you have enough already with pedro, his only purpose to play on this server is to get people banned for stupid reasons. i think he's the problem on this server and he's always looking for reasons to get people banned. everyone else was having fun. He's been calling me a crazy cannuck a couple times, should i report him too for that reason?

if you had to ask to use the n word then you KNOW you can't use it

if you had to ask to use the n word then you KNOW you can't use it
That logic doesn't make any sense, some server allow it. once again pedro is winning with a childish personnal vendetta and you keep encouraging him and koobus with their 3oo report posts each. you're running a reeeeaaaally good and fun server there. keep encouraging these snitch kids with no life.

That logic doesn't make any sense, some server allow it. once again pedro is winning with a childish personnal vendetta and you keep encouraging him and koobus with their 3oo report posts each. you're running a reeeeaaaally good and fun server there. keep encouraging these snitch kids with no life.
The generation who grew up watching south park get all offended by a question. how ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back