Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

throwedppl

In Game Name -throwedppl

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 0156 cst 12/6/22

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automatic

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for discussing how jill is not just a joke but also a lady with herpes that got hit from my friend morris that got herpes from a cocaine addict named ali in 2006.

Any additional comments you would like to add? no, just a comparative analysis ctu was a much more engaging conversationalist than mo ever was and I was and am very happy to overwrite my connotation of that kind of people with him. If mo played this instead of league of legends that would be so cool maybe ctu could teach him how to talk to people without having to be stoned out of his gourd first.
It's sad that this is a slur nowadays where catholic, methodist, baptist, muslim, and buddhist aren't. It is also very sad that one gets automatically banned if they extoll the virtues of spicy food :/ I've never been much into slurs before but i do like categorization and as a product of the Bible Belt this way is a very popular one and is markedly less racist than saying "that black person" or "the mexican man" instead nowadays the boomers say their creed usually instead of their race like the Greatest generation did.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2022 1:56:22 am​
that she got from the only jew i know
! [TBG] BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK CONQUEST 60 HZ | TBGclan.com​
After going through the chat logs of the entire conversation. All that needs to be said is, its too much. All of it. Not just you but CTU and a couple other players that added comments in. None of this is chat that should be had in a battlefield server. If you wish to have these conversations take them outside of the game. Discord or something else. Moral of the story, Keep battlefield chat to battlefield related content.

The word is banned because 9/10 times it is used as a slur and the only reason someone's ban would be lifted is if they mistyped something, or dealt with on a case by case basis.
Unfortunately it cannot be taken out of the filter because of those reasons. Besides those conversations shouldn't be had in chat.

A Head admin will respond to this as soon as they are able. Please be patient as it is early morning hours for them and they will get to this when they can.

Sit tight - we're reviewing the chat logs

After some discussion with the other HA's and leadership, we've decided that the context was not derogatory and as such will lift the ban.

Stern warning though; TBG servers are an escape from real life, and as such political topics are not welcome in chat - I would recommend that you steer clear from the political topics going forward.

Thanks and duly noted. I didn't think it was political but rather boilerplate crayon eating discussion but that's irrelevant I suppose.

Back