chimplin

In Game Name Chimplin

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/9 7:00PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irish

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Grieving

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey Yall,

Looking to repeal a ban resulting from Alterdacer report.

1) Reason for Ban - Grieving. I would not have grieved or done anything if I knew this was a rule... I spent in game time, time on discord, and time on the TBG forums and couldn't find anything pertaining to grieving. Feel free to check the chat logs from his report where I was asking how to see a full list of the rules. Although it was rude, I didn't know it was against the rules.

Secondly, Alterdacer's report is a partial lie and not including full information.

1) We did not grieve him for multiple rounds... That only occurred for the last quarter of one round that he switched teams to ours. I did target his location in previous matches when he was on the enemy team. If targeting an enemy player shooting out of spawn is considered grieving on your servers.. then I don't know what to say..
2) He insinuated an invitation to hop on discord will result in a ban.. this made a lot of people on the server mad because it should be obvious I was inviting another player to interact with the TBG community. I did not drop a new discord server.. To a lot of people on the server this seemed like him playing "Admin" Since he is friends with the admins. (this is what started it)
3) He was shooting out of spawn.. Per currently live TBG forums it would appear to new users that are shooting out of spawn is against the rules... How could we not harass someone insinuating a ban when they would appear to be breaking the rules themselves?

Considering I have never broken the rules in the past, looked for a rule on grieving, and could understandably believe he was breaking the rules himself and threatening admin privilege. I would like to request a 4 day suspension to alter due to lying in reporting to match my 1 week suspension for being rude. Alternatively I would like to request a lift of the 1 week ban and If I team grieve him again a permanent ban across all servers against me. Since this issue I have learned a lot more about TBG's rules.

Thanks

The location on Floodzone where the video was recorded isn't in spawn, as the line is in the alley behind the building we were on.

Please point out to me below where I said I was a current admin. I was an admin here several years ago, so I have a really good understanding on the server rules.
chimplin bully.pngchimplin 2.png
chimplin3.png
Chimplin5.png
And your claim about discord is below, NEVER does the phrase TBG discord come on the 500 entries on this page. Anyone can join the TBG discord from the website, I don't think you can send invites as a guest.
chimplin discord exchange.png

I guess you have never heard of server logs.,,,,,,

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that you said in chat that you would "Switch teams to help find them" Literally going after a singular player and ruining their game. Just because you don't like how they play.
Explain to me how that isn't greifing?
"Griefing is the act of chronically causing sudden annoyance to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay."

Yes it is bannable.
3) He was shooting out of spawn.. Per currently live TBG forums it would appear to new users that are shooting out of spawn is against the rules... How could we not harass someone insinuating a ban when they would appear to be breaking the rules themselves?

Where is this stated. I cannot find this post.

Last edited:
Where is this stated. I cannot find this post.

This is the link he is referring to.

This is not an official post by any means. This was during the period where shooting from spawn was not allowed. I did correct him about it in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back