Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Fartquad

In Game Name Lord_Fartquad6

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned dec 15th 2022

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no clue

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It seems that I was banned for RPM cheats in the tank, however I do not use them, I simply fire the gun get out of the tank to shoot a missile while popping APS, my friend gets in the driver seat and shoots the tank gun while I'm out. I don't think its ban worthy to fire and exit the tank rapidly, I also don't see a rule anywhere that says the above. The way it works is I run HE Shells and my Friend Runs SABOT, the primary tank rounds run off separate cooldowns, I also run HMG and not the guided shells so theres no way I could be RPM cheating with those. It also seems that the thread on my cheating report was closed with a "Player Clean" blue sticker, but im banned. :(

Any additional comments you would like to add?

The player clean sticker was for a report on you on BF4DB. @Irish was the one who banned you and will respond when he is available. Sit tight. This is an internal issue and will be dealt with in due time.

I think we were looking at talking about this video, and to hear your side on how you were able to fire off as many tank rounds in rapid succession as you did? To be clear, the video showcases more than the two rounds shot that you are trying to justify..............

You've stated your piece, and @Irish was the banning admin and will update shortly.

Last edited:
So, After Every shot in the tank you can see I exit the Vehicle and my gunner assumes the driver position, ALSO, when we leave the vehicle, one of us fires an MBT LAW missile which hit the tank in its APS in the clip, Also for further notice, When you exit the vehicle and the gunner switches to Driver, as long as you run different primary ammo types there is 0 cooldown between shots when done in rapid succession, you simply need a teammate on the same wavelength to get the "double dip." ASLO for further clarification, THE primary ammo types share different cooldowns, so you can technically fire twice as fast if you and your teammate bunny hop in and out of the tank, while also firing the weapon and instantly leaving, it essentially doubles your ROF. So, while I didn't rapid fire just 2 shots (more like 7-8) you can see the tank become vacant for a split second between each shot. It's not a rate of fire hack its simply exiting the vehicle so your gunner can dip a round.

I'm his gunner and I have a few things to say.

We run different tank loadouts, as they don't share the same cooldowns. In a match, we will constantly swap main driver/gunners seats to use these cooldowns. I've linked a clip below of a pretty standard game for us.

You can see us "double dipping" most notably at 1:40, 3:20 and 4:40 minutes in the video. This is just in a 5 minute clip that I happened to save and I have literally dozens of these videos. Let me know if you need any more evidence of his innocence.

According to the rules, which state; This TBG server has 0 restrictions, anything goes except: cheating/racism/toxic players, we didn't break any of those rules.

Video:

I don't see how doing this is any different from players on Siege of Shanghai equipping different countermeasures (ECM & Fire Extinguisher) and seatswapping mid-air to use them both and unspot glitch at the same time. This isn't really anything new to BF4, it's just taking advantage of something that's there.

Apologies for the late response.

My verdict is this: I will lift your ban. HOWEVER, we do NOT appreciate the mechanic manipulation you have been doing to make vehicles fire at a faster rate. Plain and simple. Play the game fair like the rest of us.

If we find you doing this again it will be a permanent ban. No exceptions.

Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for the delay. Simply fell through the cracks.

~Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back