Status
Not open for further replies.

KillDieLaugh

In Game Name killdielaugh

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/31/2022 12:40am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) didnt say

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur. but I never ever ever ever racial slurred ever

Any additional comments you would like to add? I got banned for no reason. i think maybe i was using chat too much but it said I am banned for racial slur. but I DID NOT use any racial slur. i mostly compliment people when they get a knife kill or a nice shot on me. or ask questions like "how do i get a picture like the benis/spurdo/gondola picture that you have" everything was fine until I said "every time i spawn on a teammate i die instantly" and someone said "maybe chat less and you'll do better" and then i got banned right after that

Was in the game when this happened. Thought it was a typo. Checked the chat logs and it was.

1672470737540.png

i got banned for no reason from TGB WaterMap/NavalStrike. literally played like 10 matches everything was awesome and fun and then BAM! got banned

As @VespaVolo mentioned. Filter caught your typo. A Head Admin will be around when they can to lift this. Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back