Status
Not open for further replies.

AKidNamedStone

In Game Name AKidNamedStone

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned I have no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I have no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Your server and others banned me for what I think might be linked accounts, but I have at no point ever modded or used cheats on BF4 in any server and when trying to play again with friends today I was banned from your servers and the DB servers

Any additional comments you would like to add? I just wanted to play battlefield, if it was because of any misconduct I don't think it was intentional chat issues as it was 4 or so years ago.

You currently have a ban on your account through BF4DB, whose services we stream. You need to appeal with BF4DB.

You currently have a ban on your account through BF4DB, whose services we stream. You need to appeal with BF4DB.
Okay, their stated reason is linked accounts, any idea what that may mean? I only have the one account.

• Linked Accounts: BF4DB issues bans to players, not just the account. Therefore, any account that can be positively linked to a banned account will also be banned. An account that has close or overlapping connections with another account sharing the same IP address will be considered linked. Multiple accounts using the same Gravatar address will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

yea right, only 6 banned accounts, he is totally innocent......
This is why playing on VPN's isn't a good idea..

Last edited:
Until you manage to appeal all 7 banned accounts through BF4DB. You will not be able to play on our servers. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back