Status
Not open for further replies.

-SquirreIIII

In Game Name -SquirreIIII

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02/04/2023 01:00 UK time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) sayitaintso

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no reason stated, but complained about movement glitching

Any additional comments you would like to add? I checked with !rules in the game and it didn't say it wasn't allowed, I never used it to kill anyone I only used it when there was no one around (we had all flags). At the very least I think permanent ban is harsh

Here is the link to the latest server rules for your information.

In July, when you were banned:

I am aware that the video provided only proves it happened once which i take full responsibility for, and I apologize. I would like to add that the acclaimed victim of baserape in this video did what was recorded for the whole round: take a boat and just sit right outside of base trying to bait me to attack him and then claim baserape to get me banned. I'm not sure if there's a rule against basecamping.... If the ban remains, then I respect the decision as it is an obvious breach of the rules on my part, which I again apologise for. Have a nice weekend.

Today, when told to stop doing movement glitches

1680402726081.png

I will direct you to this stickied post with the rules:

3. Movement Glitches. This includes Vouzou, Zouzou, Mouzou, Slither and any other glitch that would cause your player to move further than the game intends. If you see another player abusing these glitches please obtain video evidence and submit it as a report on our forums or on our discord.

It doesn't matter if you don't think anyone is around, the fact is that unless you're using ESP to tell where players are, you don't know if anyone is around. A glitch is a glitch, and you were warned several times to stop using movement glitches. You then decided to be a smartass, and for that you got a timeout. I'll defer to a head admin as to how long your break lasts. I don't really want an apology, I just need you to read the rules and not exploit movement, map, or weapon glitches.

Last edited:
You went back on your word, You did it again after stating you would not do it again. This ban is permanent.

Our other servers are still open to you pending you don't decide to replicate this on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back