Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

CaptainToastty

In Game Name CaptainToastty

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned No ban enforced as of 10/31

Admin that banned you (If you remember) NoNameStakes

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I found the BF4DB report with my name and have taken a look at the 5:31 video clip and I can see how bad it looks. I have played this game and the same map for awhile so I usually know when people push and know when they come through. And you can hear when people rush and also reload so I of course take that knowledge into effect when I play so I will also hold honesty that I do crank up my sound to hear the footsteps and reload sounds in the game. But of course I know no matter what I say will change BF4DBs mind but I am hopeful that I don't get banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Have a goodnight or day and I wish you well.

Hello. I would like to inform you that at this time, this is now out of TBG's hands, and you will need to appeal with BF4DB.

You were banned due to a consistent behavior that I observed last night where you would intentionally wait until spotted or unspotted enemies would come around corners. I might be able to believe that this was legitimate behavior of a legitimate player had the enemies you waited for were spotted and on the minimap. The issue is that many times you did this with unspotted enemies that could not have been seen due to solid objects, such as walls and wooden boxes, being in the way. Even at times when you were playing offensively, you seemed to know the direction and timing of unspotted enemies of when they would arrive around a solid corner. You would pre-fire those corners with inhuman reaction time. That is why I believed that you are not a legitimate player and are using some form of external assistance.

I also submitted a report on BF4BD and they have agreed with my assessment. You will need to take up an appeal with BF4DB first. If you somehow manage to overturn their ruling, then we can talk more, but until then you will remain banned from TBG.

Back