Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

BDub74

In Game Name AmericaFirstPlz

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/12/24 1230EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Kosmajac

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I believe that Kosmajac is using a waller hack and was calling him out on it. I don't trust him. Sorry. He then fired back with "show proof" "stfu" "cry more", etc. I then called him a nazi because of his remarks. He said something about enjoy your ban later on tbg. So, I was banned for "plz toxic". So, you can ban someone for calling someone a nazi?? Personally, I believe that is ridiculous. If he can't take someone calling him that then maybe he shouldn't be an admin. It's not a bad/racist word, I'm sorry. Rude, maybe.
Plus, the whole "toxic" thing, he needs to look in the mirror. If all you do is camp 3rd Floor A with C4 and Frag rounds the entire time - that should be added to the toxic definition for being extremely annoying. You have to agree on that!
Thanks for hearing me out.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please unban my account. Thank you for your consideration. If the word nazi is a racial slur for this TBG server, then there should be a warning before just banning. Thank you.

A senior admin will unban you shoetly, just please be respectful to players, and if ya got a problem, don't call em out, just come to our site and report em. thx.

Kosmajac is not a TBG Admin, nor were you banned. They simply reported you for being toxic and calling them a Nazi. We don't police how people choose to play the game (unless it involves glitches which are strictly prohibited).

However, you should echo the sentiment above about watching your chat. If you have a problem, then report them here.

Kosmajac is not a TBG Admin, nor were you banned. They simply reported you for being toxic and calling them a Nazi. We don't police how people choose to play the game (unless it involves glitches which are strictly prohibited).

However, you should echo the sentiment above about watching your chat. If you have a problem, then report them here.
Thx Case.

Ok. However, I was banned per the Battlelog msg at the bottom of the page after the game quit.
I appreciate it. Thanks.

Back