BANNED
BANNED
Players In Game Name Playboi_Ki11ua

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Playboi_Ki11ua

Date and time approximately 07-03-2023 12:46

Offense committed Racial slurs

Additional comments I’m sorry, I’ve passed my edgey non funny humor phase. I really like your servers. I typed the n word with the hard r in chat literally to see what would happen. It was the stupidest shit ever

Players In Game Name Playboi_Ki11ua

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Playboi_Ki11ua

Date and time approximately 07-03-2023 12:46

Offense committed Racial slurs

Additional comments I’m sorry, I’ve passed my edgey non funny humor phase. I really like your servers. I typed the n word with the hard r in chat literally to see what would happen. It was the stupidest shit ever
You've posted this in the wrong section, but let's also go into a few things.

You're not sorry as looking into your chat logs, you've been banned from one server by the filter (All Maps) and you trolled the filter on another (Lockers). The first was on June 20th (Lockers) and the other was this evening on All Maps.

Not only did you troll the filter on another server previously as stated by pcase - TWICE. Which you are now being retroactively banned for.

You made this appeal and then got banned on all maps after only 10 minutes of gameplay.

Clearly you have not passed your edgy non funny humor phase as you continue to do it.

Our rules are clearly pasted all over our servers. You would have to be blinder than Ray Charles in order to not see them.

You Played yourself.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back