Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 ARMORED KILL CQ 1000+ TICK | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
October 9th, 2012..10 pm pacific time
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
For teamkilling
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I would like to appeal my ban due to the fact that I had become angry at the time due to my fellow teammates hogging and purposely crashing the attack chopper. I started to run over a few teammates with an IFV to send a message. It will not happen again.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Who banned you would help.

Hold tight as a HA will look into this.

10-4..I also LOVE your servers and have been playing on them continuously for over a year..Would love to be able to come back! Thanks.

I'm sure Mac is working ATM and would check back later. In the mean time enjoy the forum. Also you are still able to play on our other server's till this get squard away.

Instead of team killing just report them to us here on the forums or if there is an admin present on the server ask him for help. There are also many people on our servers that are not member's, but know us and our forums and would gladly pop onto the forums here and ask for an admins presence in the server. I understand the anger though. Been done to me many times in servers.

I banned you for ghosting with the jeep, you did it to me and then did it to my squadmate. We appreciate a player who would come here and take responsibility for what they did. If you agree to follow our rules and bring your issues to an admin in the future I can agree to the lifting of your ban. There was a lot of asshatting going on last night, you picked a bad time to TK an admin, not that there is a good time for that.

I would also associate myself with what Renno and Bob said, bring griefing issues to an admin or CAPS in the chat, we definitely take griefing very seriously because it turns players off like nothing else.

I agree to follow the rules and it will not happen again..I will mention it to an admin next time

You should be unbanned now, try joining when Battlelog comes back online.

Back