-
Server name that you were banned on:
operation metro no restrictions
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9/19/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
never been to a server that stated no restrictions and then get banned for c4 under the stairs, and not get any warning before hand.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
as i stated i recieved no warning, your title clearly states no restrictions, i have always been a clean player and will continue to be regardless of ban being lifted or not, sad part is i was thinking about joining tbg because i thought it was a cool place to hang out and enjoyed some of the rhetoric on the chat window, too many people get uptight over a game...its just a game.

if you lift the ban great see you in the server
if not kewl its been fun.

p.s. i promise not to use c4 under the stairs again!
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

The problem is that it is a glitch not intended by the developers. I'm sure if you agree to follow our rules the ban can be removed

You had a fair warning. It came across your screen not to C4 glitch. You killed me twice. Once before the warning and once after. Your ban will be lifted but follow all rules while in the server.

i appreciate the lift of the ban guys, will see you in the server soon then, and i will fallow the rules!

Back